Scholaris Adopt focuses on driving successful adoption across the school
Community; The key areas of interest are:
1. Empowering Teaching and Learning
2. Supporting Organisational Management
3. Improving Communication and Collaboration
4. Engaging Parents
Adoption for All Users
One of the key ingredients for a successful and sustainable deployment is to ensure that the needs of all users are catered for and more importantly that all users see benefits or ‘quick wins’ of using the technology in the early phases.
Scholaris Adopt is a structured program to support and drive adoption across the school community. The program is fundamentally based around shared ownership in which all stakeholders proactively engage in a hands-on approach to implementation.
The outcomes and objectives of the change management plan are;
1. To engage and involve a wide range of stakeholders across thelearning community
2. To clearly define a phased approach that clearly outlines expectations, including continuous reviews
3. Clear plan for training and development
4. Clear expectations of responsibilities